Question:
What should we do to remain awake whole night ?
Dipen
2005-12-10 02:09:48 UTC
What should we do to remain awake whole night ? (The reference i am asking here is only for studying)
Four answers:
Jenova
2005-12-10 07:18:14 UTC
Stay online, so that in between breaks you can surf the net, or fix a quiz (pretty exciting stuff for me), drink lots of energy drinks and coffee, turn on the television while you study, sit on an uncomfortable chair, like a hard one, so that it's not comfy enough to snooze on.

Keep some strong smelling lemon or citrus nearby to sniff on. Studies show they help to keep you feeling 'refreshed'.
Phillip
2005-12-11 02:54:42 UTC
One of the best ways to transition into a night person is to gradually increase the amount of time you stay awake during the day. For example:

A Typical person will goto bed around 10pm, and wake up around 7 to 8 am. If you wish to stay up all night, consider changing your bed time to midnight for about a week and wake up during that week at around 10am.

For the next week, goto bed around 3 am, and wake up around 1pm.

In the next week goto bed around 6 am and wake up around 6pm.

Gradually increasing your times like this allows your body to adjust to the stigma of being awake at night, when we as humans are naturally asleep. it also makes our bodies less suceptable to certain types of sleep disorders.
yunadent
2005-12-10 02:36:11 UTC
sleep in the day time between 11 AM to 6 PM .

This will help you to concentrate in night.
sexyman
2005-12-10 02:13:28 UTC
dont masterbate- that puts me right to sleep.